Programme Development Manager
- Job Reference Number
- Education and Youth Engagement
- Grade 12 £40,728 - £42,684
- Business Unit
- Croydon Music & Arts
- Position Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Number of Hours
- Closing Date
- 6 May 2019
Croydon hasn’t seen expansion like we are currently experiencing since the 1960s. We’re already well underway with some £5bn of investment that will be completed over the next few years. New offices, new retail, and new homes will provide well-paid jobs and high-quality accommodation for our rapidly growing population.
About the Role
Working closely with colleagues in the children’s services and culture teams, this post will have a lead role in:
- ensuring the voice of children and young people is placed at the heart of the development of quality music and arts activity so that it meets their needs and aspirations
- the development of theatre arts performance programmes following Croydon’s success in securing £1,000,000 from the Arts Council’s Youth Performance Partnership Fund
- the development of arts programmes for children and young people facing disadvantage so that the benefits of the arts are gained by those that need it most
If you can help us give Croydon’s children and young people a voice through the arts, we would like to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend Croydon’s Cultural Education Partnership meeting at 4.30pm on Thursday 9 May.
Interviews: 13 May
Equalities & Safeguarding Statement
Croydon Council is an inclusive employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We will be pleased to consider applications from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements.